Albany, New Providence Island, Bahamas
Nestled among approximately 600 oceanfront acres, Albany is a luxury resort community on the southwestern end of New Providence in The Bahamas and is the collective vision of its developers, private investment company Tavistock Group and golf icons Tiger Woods and Ernie Els.
Celebrating the very best in island living, Albany features a luxury boutique hotel and a variety of residences that include beachfront, beachwalk and golf course custom homes, equestrian ranchettes and luxurious marina residences designed by some of the most notable architects in the world. Combined with the finest amenities ever assembled in a resort community—including a mega-yacht marina, an 18-hole championship golf course designed by Els, an equestrian center, casual and fine dining restaurants, a full-service spa and fitness complex, and a family water park – Albany is a showcase of natural beauty, architectural innovation and exceptional amenities.
The perfect setting for those who desire the epitome of luxury with direct access to the ocean, Albany has attracted families from across the globe. Located just five miles and seven minutes from Nassau’s international airport and two private airfields, Albany is easily accessible with direct flights from major cities in the United States, Canada and Europe.
Defined by its incomparable setting, amenities, services and architecture, Albany is the type of resort community families will visit again and again.
• 18-hole championship golf course designed by Ernie Els measuring 7,400 yards with first-class golf practice facilities
• Mega-yacht marina with 71 slips for yachts ranging from 50 to 240 feet
• Full-service spa with salon and individual treatment pavilions for private services
• State-of-the-art fitness center with lap pool, boxing ring and specialized aerobics classes
• Racquet center with lighted Har-Tru tennis courts and padel tennis facilities
• Adult pool and bar with private cabanas
• Fine dining restaurant and second-floor adult ultra lounge, with nearby family restaurant overlooking the ocean
• Albany Hotel Cottages (collection of private residences that make up the community’s luxury boutique hotel)
• Kids’ clubhouse with activity centers based on age group and appointment-based child care
• Family water park in garden setting with pools, slides, grottos and waterfalls
• 15-acre planned equestrian center
Albany real estate provided by RE/MAX Bahamas Paradise Realty. Contact us today to find Bahamas real estate opportunities in your area of interest.
Properties in Albany Bahamas
- Page 1 of 1